Strain Gauge Module With Cantilever Beam
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
1. Operation in half and full bridge configuration.
2. Stress / strain measurement.
3. Different types of mtearial can be tested for stress / strain measurement (optional )
4. Comparison of theoretical and practical calculations.
- Item Code: INS-06A
- Delivery Time: 5 weeks
Strain Gauge Bench
- Item Code: INS-18
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Delivery Time: 6 weeks
Torque Measurement Module
This unit comes with rosset strain gauge based static torque measurement system With sturdy M.S. torque arm.Torque arm loading system by using Pan, weight set.
- Item Code: INS-15
Capacitive Pickup Module
- Item Code: INS-08
Range of Experments:
1. Calibration of LVDT with respect to dial gauge
2. Study of LVDT construction.
3. Effect of core displacement.
4. Observation of waveforms over CRO at various stages.
- Item Code: INS-07
Piezoelectric Pickup Module
A piezoelectric material, usually crystalline of ceramic, is one in which a potential difference appears
across opposite faces of it as a result of dimensional changes in it due to the application of mechanical
force. The piezoelectric effect is possible only in crystals with a symmetrical charge distribution, so the
lattice. The displacement of internal charges produces equal external charges of opposite polarity on
opposite sides of the crystal.
- Item Code: INS-10
Inductive Pickup Module
Displacement of moveable core changes the self-inductance of coil is working as one of the arms of bridge circuit. The circuit is excited by a stable excitation source. After necessary signal conditioning circuits, output is read on inductor.
- Item Code: INS-09
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Shape||As shown in picture|
|Size||As shown in picture|
1) To study temperature measurement by using different thermocouple.
2) To study use of thermocouple as temperature sensor.
- Item Code: INS-03
Force Measurement Module
- Item Code: INS-12
Speed Measurement Module
- Item Code: INS-02
Pressure Measurement Module
A very good quality piezo resistive sensor with built in 4 ma to 20 ma converter is used to sense the air pressure in the range 0 to 50 p.s.i. The current changes for the sensor are converted into voltage changes by appropriate I to V converter, zero balance and calibration (Max.) controls. The current output is also measured with the help of DPM. It measures air pressure with an accuracy of +/- 2%. A
foot pump and input pressure gage alongwith an arrangement to reduce the pressure is supplied along with the set up as a standard accessory.
- Item Code: INS-20
A)THERMISTOR:NTCThermistor encapsulated inAlum.OR steel tube.
Range : 0 200.c. However, characteristic of thermistor is highly non linear in entire range but this is temperature sensing device and it is used to control a fixed temperature in some appliances.
B) Adigital indicator and calibration potentiometer. With necessary circuit and associated components housed in a double din box are provided. One flask for Ice and heater with bowl are provided for minimum and maximum calibration.
With the help of this set up the student himself can study calibration process and basic accepts oftemperature measurement using thermistor.
- Item Code: INS-04
Friction On The Inclined Plane
· · Determine the coefficients of static friction for a carriage on a sliding plank/rail by using horizontal surface.
- To investigate friction on the inclined plane
- To investigate the relationship betweenthe required forces (applied parallel to the plane) to slide a block up the plane.